The 2021/22 WIHEA Project Funding Call is now open. The call will close at mid-day on Friday, 22 October 2021.
In-line with Government travel restrictions, currently no overseas travel on this type of University business can be funded, so we will not consider international applications at this time.
WIHEA Funding Opportunities
WIHEA seeks to recognise, develop and embed outstanding academic practices that enhance student opportunities to 'learn beyond boundaries' and in support of this manages three funding schemes:
Scheme 1 - WIHEA Project Funding (up to £5k per project)
Scheme 2 - Monash Warwick Alliance Education Exchange Scheme (on hold)
Scheme 3 - International Visiting Teaching Fellowship Scheme (on hold)
WIHEA Strategic Priorities
Alongside, WIHEA's overarching commitment to Internationalisation, Interdisciplinarity and Student Research, project proposals that support the development and dissemination of good practice in the following strategic areas will shortly be invited:
- Student Engagement and Inclusion
- Digital Education
- Teaching Leadership
- Curriculum Design & Development
Successful proposals are likely to offer an online resource, case studies of successful embedded practices, comparison and reference to resources at peer institutions and/or pedagogical literature.
Submitting a Proposal or Application
- Each WIHEA funding scheme has a dedicated proposal/application form and guidance notes.
- All WIHEA funding proposals/applications must be submitted or supported by a WIHEA Fellow and require a declaration of support from the Head of Department.
- Completed proposals/applications must have the required signatures to be considered, please email them to WIHEA@warwick.ac.uk
2020/21 WIHEA Project Funding
The following projects were funded during 2020/21, an overview of each project is available now and more information on the outcomes of each project will follow shortly.
- Co-Creation to Critically Engage with Employability
- Core Skills for Apprentices
- Digital Pedagogies Library
- PGR Teacher Digital Hub
- Learning from crisis: taking our pandemic learning into the future
- Listening @ Warwick
- Interdisciplinary Staff Hub
- Student Experience and Neurodiversity
- Wellbeing of Student-facing Staff
Find out more …..
To find out more about WIHEA funded projects and visits, please browse the following:
The call for WIHEA Project Funding is now open and accepting proposals. Please find below full guidance and the proposal form:
Please email completed forms by mid-day, Friday, 22 October 2021 to WIHEA@warwick.ac.uk
Scheme 2 & 3:
The Monash Warwick Alliance Education Exchange and the International Visiting Fellowship Schemes are both currently unavailable.
Should you have any questions or would like further information on any of the funding schemes, please email: WIHEA@warwick.ac.uk