About this Project
This project aims to bring staff and students with an expertise in design thinking from across the HE sector together to develop a shared language and knowledge around learner experience design. This community of practice will support the design and development of a toolkit to support staff and students involved in gathering learner experiences and co-creating new learner opportunities. Through a series of events including a symposium and monthly meetings we will provide an opportunity for colleagues to come together to share experiences, thoughts, and opportunities for collaboration.
Throughout this project, we will create a community of practice including colleagues from Warwick and beyond. Through a series of workshops, events and monthly meetings we will share experiences, ideas and cocreate a common language around learner centred design. We will engage in a holistic evaluation strategy to measure the impact of the project and identify areas for future developments.
- To formalise and disseminate the Learner Experience Design Toolkit
- To boost Warwick’s reputation as a thought leader in design thinking and learner experience design
- To unify the various HE communities, develop and propose a recognised methodology and shared language around the use of design thinking for learner experience design in the UK HE sector
- To formalise the Learner Experience Design Toolkit
- To disseminate the Toolkit to the wider community both at Warwick and beyond
- To support staff and students in the use and application of the Toolkit in their home institutions
- To collect data on the impact of the Toolkit, report findings and iterate the Toolkit
- To disseminate the findings and a refined version of the Toolkit with the HE community
Academic Development Centre (ADC)
Dr Bo Kelestyn
Warwick Business School (WBS)