Dates: Tuesday 3rd May - Friday 6th May 2016
Location: Ironbridge Coalport YHA, John Rose Building, High Street, Coalport, Shropshire, TF8 7HT
Coach departure time: 8.30am from the department on Tuesday 3rd May
Coach return time: approximately midday on Friday 6th May
PhD students this year will be giving three minute talks. Please see this page for guidance and more information about giving a talk of this style. In particular guidance on the judging criteria for the Universities three minute thesis competition.
Please note the following about the venue:
- Landline number for the venue is 0845 371 9325 and e-mail is: email@example.com
- The venue has Free WiFi available in communal areas
- Parking is available on-site at a charge of £2 per 24 hours
- Tea, (instant) coffee and biscuits provided by Complexity will be available at all times (i.e. outside the scheduled coffee breaks).
- A fully-equipped kitchen is available if you wish to prepare your own snacks.
- There is a lounge and games area for our exclusive use
- There will be a designated quiet study area for Masters students who need to revise for exams
- There will be a bar open in the evenings. Payment is by cash or by card if over £5.
Finally, please remember to bring the following:
- Enough cash for the duration.
- Towel (These can be hired from the venue for a fee of £2 and a £5 deposit).
- Waterproofs and walking boots/shoes if you plan on walking.