Conferences & Workshops
- European Conference on Complex Systems (ECCS 2009). 20-25th September, Warwick, U.K. - Attendee.
- Non-equilibrium Dynamics of Spatially Extended Systems (NEQ). 13-14th January, Warwick, U.K. - Attendee.
- Intensive Programme (IP) Interdisciplinary Approaches to Microarray Data Analysis. 14-26th June 2010, Ascea, Italy - Teacher.
- Spatio-temporal dynamics challenges from fluorescence data (FLUO 2010). 13-16th July, Warwick, U.K. - Attendee.
- Pattern Recognition in Bioinformatics (PRIB 2010). 22-24th September, Nijmegen, Holland - Speaker.
- Models of Social Networks (CoSyDy 2). 14th February, Manchester, U.K. - Attendee.
- MIR@W day on Monte Carlo Methods. 7th March 2011, Warwick, U.K. - Speaker.
- Barker, D., Hill, S. and Mukherjee, S. (2010) MC4: A tempering algorithm for large-sample network inference. Springer LNCS 6282(431-442)
- Barker, D. and Griffiths, A. (2009) Finite Size Scaling of the Spontaneous Symmetry Breaking Model of X-Inactivation. Physica A 338(6)
This page uses content from another page, which no longer contains valid information, or has since been deleted. Please contact the page owner using the link at the bottom of the page if you think this content should be available.