Staff at the Centre for Complexity Science
- Dr Gareth Alexander, Assistant Professor Physics and Complexity
- Dr Colm Connaughton, Associate Professor Mathematics and Complexity, Director of the Centre for Complexity Science (including Doctoral Training Centre and Erasmus Mundus Masters Course)
- Dr Stefan Grosskinsky, Associate Professor Mathematics and Complexity
- Robert MacKay FRS, Professor of Mathematics,
- Dr Yulia Timofeeva, Associate Professor Computer Science and Complexity
- Prof Matthew Turner, EPSRC Leadership Fellow Physics
Post-Docs associated with Centre for Complexity Science
- Dr Lorenzo Pellis, Epidemic models with waning immunity in structured populations.
- Dr Emre Esenturk, Multisystems integration of advanced manufacturing processes
- Dr Sam Brand, EPSRC Doctoral Prize Fellow, spatio-temporal stochastic dynamics for epidemic models.
Senior Associates of the DTC
- Dr Bogdan Hnat, Centre for Fusion, Space and Astrophysics, University of Warwick
- Prof. David Wild, Warwick Systems Biology Centre
- Sandra Chapman, Professor of Space & Astrophysics
- Jianfeng Feng, Professor of Computer Science
- Frances Griffiths, Professor of Medicine in Society, and Director of the Social Science and Systems in Health Research Unit,
- Prof. Mark Williams, Product Evaluation Technologies Group Leader, WMG
- Dr Vassili Kolokoltsov, Department of Statistics
- Prof Bo Chen, Professor of Operational Research, WBS.
- Nigel Stocks, Professor of Systems, measurement and modelling, School of Engineering
- Matthew Keeling, Professor of Mathematics and Life Sciences
- Dr Jonathan Cave, Economics department
- Dr Tom Nichols, Principal Research Fellow WMG and Statistics, CO902 Module Leader.
Visiting Associates of the DTC
- Dr Mike Tildesley
- Prof Ian Hall