I have completed my PhD at Centre for Complexity Science, University of Warwick, working under the supervision of Professor Vassili Kolokoltsov and Professor Steve Alpern, on Dynamic/Evolutionary/Mean-Field Game Theory, Inspection/Corruption/Patrolling games et al.
- 2017 - PhD in Interdisciplinary Mathematics and Complexity Science. University of Warwick.
Thesis : Game Theoretic Models of Networks Security.
- 2013 - MSc in Mathematical Finance. Queen Mary, University of London.
Thesis : CTRW in Mathematical Finance.
- 2011 - MSc in Applied Mathematics. Imperial College.
Thesis : Approaching Synchronization through the Kuramoto Model.
- 2009 - BSc in Physics (with specialization in Theoretical Physics). Aristotle University of Thessaloniki.
Thesis : Dynamical Study of Epidemiology Models.
- Katsikas S, Kolokoltsov V, Yang W. Evolutionary Inspection and Corruption Games. Games. 2016; 7(4):31.
- Alpern S, Katsikas S. The Uniformed Patroller. (Under Revision).
- Katsikas S, Kolokoltsov V. Evolutionary, Mean-Field and Pressure-Resistance Game Modeling of Networks Security. (Submitted).
Events (Talk Presentations).
- 18th International Symposium on Dynamic Games and Applications, Grenoble, France, July 9-12 2018.
- 'Mean Field Games' Workshop, Los Angeles, USA, August 28-September 1 2017.
- 11th International ISDG (International Society of Dynamic Games) Workshop, Warsaw, Poland, July 13-15 2017.
- Young to OR 20 Annual Conference, London, UK, April 4-6 2017.
- 17th International Symposium on Dynamic Games and Applications, Urbino, Italy, July 12-15 2016.
- Search Games: Theory and Applications, Leiden, The Netherlands, June 27-July 1 2016.
- 10th International ISDG (International Society of Dynamic Games) Workshop, Glasgow, UK, July 16-17 2015.
- IMA Conference on Game Theory and its Applications, Oxford, UK, December 8-12 2014.
- Game Theory and Computational Complexity, Glasgow, UK, March 3-4 2014
- SET FOR BRITAIN: Engineering and Mathematical Sciences Exhibitions, Attlee Suite, Portcullis House, House of Commons, March 9 2015.