- Map of Campus
- Delegate Joining Instructions
- Frequently Asked Questions
- How to Find Us
- Travelling by Rail and Air
- Conference Booklet (you will recieve a paper copy at registration)
If you are giving a talk, note that you have a 25 minute slot (including 5 minutes for questions), not 20 minutes as was originally advertised. Some people have been "volunteered" to chair sessions. Please check to see if this includes you.
See files above for instructions on how to get to the University of Warwick. (Note that the University of Warwick is actually in Coventry and not Warwick.) We expect to be able to refund travel expenses (up to a maximum limit), so remember to bring your train tickets etc. with you. There will be complimentary parking available. To get this, you MUST park in carpark 15, 8a or 7. (15 is closest to the maths department. See also the map of campus.) All these car parks have barriers and you should take the token/ticket at the barrier. To enable you to exit free of charge, you need to take this to Rootes Reception to have it validated.
The conference will start at 11:00 on Wednesday 15th August and finish at the end of lunch (14:15) on Friday 17th August. Registration will open at around 10:00 on Wednesday morning and will be in the Mathematics Institute (Zeeman Building). If you have booked accommodation, check in is at Rootes Reception (see map) from 15:00 - 23:00 on the day of your arrival. Luggage storage is available in the Rootes building throughout the day. Rooms must be vacated by 9:30 on the day of departure. Participants with standard rooms will be accommodated in Rootes. Those with en-suite or double rooms will be accommodated in Bluebell. Invited speakers will be in Radclife House.
Internet access is available in your room. Remember to bring a network cable if you want to use this. Alternatively, you can buy one from Rootes Reception. If you have an eduroam account, you can use that while in the maths department.
- Breakfast is available from Rootes Restaurant (Radcliffe House for invited speakers) for those who have booked accommodation.
- Lunches will be in the Undergraduate Common Room in the Mathematics Institute (Zeeman Building)
- Dinner on Wednesday is in Radcliffe House from 18.00.
- The barbecue on Thursday is in the Staff Common Room (Room 103 on the first floor) in the Department of Computer Science (next door to the maths department). Food will be served from 18.00, with drinks from 17.30.