The part time (50% FTE) Fellowships are awarded for an initial six months, with the option to extend to ten months upon the demonstration of satisfactory progress and participation. During this time, Fellows participate in the Accolade Training Programme - designed to prepare participants for independent academic careers. In addition, the Fellows establish independent research profiles that contribute to their ongoing career development.
Fellows are expected to:
- Attend the Accolade Training Programme
- Create academic outputs
- Organise research-related events
- Maintain an ePortfolio
- Participate in other IAS events
All applications and references to the ECF scheme must be submitted through the Online Submission System.
- The IATL/IAS Early Career Teaching Fellowship supports completing Warwick doctoral candidates in developing interdisciplinary pedagogy and teaching practice.
- The IAS Early Career Innovation Fellowship supports completing Warwick doctoral candidates in the translation of their research for economic, societal or cultural benefit