We are currently scoping out the research that is already underway across the university in areas related to security research. More on this will follow.
In addition to this WISI has already provided small amounts of funding to a number of groups to develop cross-disciplinary research ideas through workshops and seminars.
Research themes for the 2008/09 academic year are:
- Food Security
- Energy Security and International Relations
- Climate Change and Security
- Organisational Resilience
- Digital Media and Security
- Resilience and Robustness of Complex Adaptive Systems