Home | Background | Contest Registration | Download | Submission | Contest Rules | Forum | Contact
By registering for this contest, all participants agree to the rules below.
- Anonymous registration is not allowed. An email affiliated with a recognised academic or industrial institute is required at the time of registration. Information must be given in full (no abbreviation).
- By registering, all team members agree to and accept all competition rules listed on this page.
- The dataset for competition is only provided for research/academic purposes. Commercial utilization is stricly prohibited.
- If you intend to publish the results of algorithms that based on provided dataset, then you must make an appropriate citation to our review paper (will be available after announcing contest results).
Ownership of the Algorithm
- We do not claim any ownership rights of the scientific method used to solve the contest task. The ownership of the submitted algorithms will remain with the authors.