I have completed my studies at the University of Belgrade and hold a Master's degree in pharmacy. My main area of interest is pharmaceutics, while I am also interested in cosmetology, and nutrition.
In January 2023, I have joined the University of Warwick as a member of the AS CDT, where I have started the doctoral studies as a part of the Brown research group.
My current project revolves around understanding the pharmaceutics better, by using the solid state NMR. The project is supported by Novartis.Link opens in a new window
- Scientific Research Executive, New Product Development - Dermal Laboratories Limited, (February 2022 - January 2023)
- Research Fellow - University of Greenwich, (May 2019 - January 2022)
- Student exchange, 3D printing - University of Tartu, (July 2022)
- PhD in Analytical Science - University of Warwick (UK) , (2022 - present)
- Master of Pharmacy - Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Belgrade (Belgrade, Serbia), (2013-2018)
- The Royal Society of Chemistry
- Pharmaceutical Chamber of Serbia