Hear from Mr Chengxi Zhao
A bit about me:
- Before starting my PhD at the School of Engineering, I researched hypersonic flow for my Master degree in China
Why I chose Warwick for my doctorate:
- First, Warwick is very famous university not only in UK but also in the world, it provides me with great study and research environment. Another important reason is that I came for my supervisor, Prof. Duncan Lockerby, who is an excellent energetic young scholar of micro-nano flow.
What I like most at Warwick:
- Kind, responsible and intelligent supervisors: Duncan Lockerby and James Sprittles.
- - Multi-culturural and creative research group: Micro and nano fluid group
- Beautiful campus: trees and lakes
If I could time travel, what advice would I give my younger self, when starting a PhD at Warwick?
- I’d like to come earlier if I have enough funding support.(maybe for Master degree)
If you were to describe your time at Warwick in just 3 words, what would they be?
- - Happy
- - Peaceful
- - Enjoyable
Anything else to add?
- I hope Warwick can become better and better. It is a great honour to become part of it.