- BFB 3000 FDM 3D Printer
We currently have two BFB 300 FDM machines for rapid production of components.
- Custom MSL Machines
We currently have two custom-built machines (designed and built here at the University of Warwick) which can be tailored to use a whole host of different materials while delivering a range of layer thicknesses and feature sizes. These machines are permanently being developed so as to deliver high performance and exceptionally detailed components.
- Envisiontec Perfactory Desktop
- The Perfactory® Desktop System is designed to support Rapid Prototyping and Direct Manufacturing with a low cost, high resolution solution. Based on the principle of Photopolymerisation the Perfactory® Desktop System creates three dimensional resin models through a patented Digital Light Processing System.
- Enviontec Perfactory SXGA+ (Custom)
- The Perfactory® SXGA+ is a low cost, easy maintenance and user friendly three dimensional Rapid Prototype Manufacturing System. Using state of the art Direct Light Projection technology from Texas Instruments, the Perfactory® Standard System produces the finest detail in the shortest period of time. The Perfactory® Standard System creates three-dimensional models that range from the conceptual to the fully functional.
- 3D Design (CAD) Facilities
- CAD is an important industrial art extensively used in many applications, including automotive, shipbuilding, and aerospace industries, industrial, architectural design and many more. CAD software is a vital component of the MSL process. The CAD software can be used to create almost any shape that can be built using MSL with many applications including microdevices, microstructures and microelectronics
Filtered Light Laboratory with Fumehood
Our laboratory area allows for a controlled working environment when using photosensitive materials, along with safe chemical handling facilities.