Email: l.campo at warwick.ac.uk
I'm a third year PhD student in Algebraic Geometry under the supervision of Gavin Brown.
My research is focused on birational geometry, and in particular on the classification of -Fano 3-folds.
Previously I was an undergraduate student at the university La Sapienza in Rome, where I earned both BSc (Triennale)
and MSc (Magistrale) degrees.
- Loughborough University, 12-30 November 2018.
- Junior Geometry Seminar, Imperial College, London, 23rd February 2018;
- Cluster algebras and algebraic geometry, University of Nottingham, 14th July 2018;
- Junior Geometry Seminar, University of Cambridge, 2nd November 2018.
I have been a TA for the modules:
- MA3H6 Algebraic Topology during the second term of the academic year 2016/2017;
- MA243 Geometry during the first term of the academic year 2017/2018.