Email: l.campo at warwick.ac.uk
I'm a third year PhD student in Algebraic Geometry under the supervision of Gavin Brown.
My research is focused on birational geometry, and in particular on the classification of -Fano 3-folds.
I was also a local organiser of the Calf (Junior COW) meeting held in Warwick in January 2019.
Previously I was an undergraduate student at the university La Sapienza in Rome, where I earned both BSc (Triennale)
and MSc (Magistrale) degrees.
- Loughborough University, 12-30 November 2018.
Photo credit: Alice Cuzzucoli
- Geometry and Mathematical Physics Seminar, Loughborough University, 11th December 2019;
- Graded Rings Workshop, University of Warwick, 18th June 2019;
- Junior Geometry Seminar, University of Kent, 7th June 2019;
- Junior Geometry Seminar, University of Cambridge, 2nd November 2018;
- Cluster algebras and algebraic geometry, University of Nottingham, 14th July 2018;
- Junior Algebraic Geometry Seminar, Imperial College, London, 23rd February 2018.
I have been a TA for the modules:
- MA3H6 Algebraic Topology during the second term of the academic year 2016/2017;
- MA243 Geometry during the first term of the academic year 2017/2018;
- MA4L7 Algebraic Curves during the second term of the academic year 2018/2019.