I am a second-year Ph.D. student working under the supervision of Professor Felix Schulze.
My research interests are differential geometry, partial differential equations, and geometric analysis. Currently, I am working on Ricci flow from singular initial data.
- Smoothing out singular spaces via Ricci flow - London Geometric Analysis Reading Seminar (2020)
- An introduction to Ricci flow - Postgraduate seminar, Warwick (2021)
- Extension of Munteanu-Wang’s Monotonicity Formula - London Geometric Analysis Reading Seminar (2021)
- 2021-22 (term 1): TA for Advanced PDEs
- 2021-22 (term 2): TA for Geometry of Curves and Surfaces and Introduction to Partial Differential Equations.