I am a fourth-year student in the CDT in Mathematics under supervision of Nikos Zygouras and Paul Chleboun. My broad interest lies in the field of Markov processes and stochastic partial differential equations. I got both my BSc and MSc in Maths from Technical University of Munich.
Publications and preprints
Central limit theorems for the (2+1)-dimensional directed polymer in the weak disorder limit. Accepted at Annales de l'Institut Henri Poincaré, Probabilités et Statistiques. [arXiv]
You can also find the recording of a short talk I gave on how the Poisson-Dirichlet distribution emerges from interacting particle systems.
teaching at Warwick
- Winter '21: TA for "Stochastic Analysis" (MA482)
- Fall '20: TA for "Mathematical Analysis III" (MA258)
- Winter '20: TA for "Probability Theory" (MA318)
teaching at TUM
- Summer '19: TA for "Probability Theory" (MA2409)
- Winter '18: grader for "Introduction to Probability Theory" (MA1401)
Together with Arjun Sobnack, I was co-organiser of the postgraduate seminar in 20/21. If you would like to give a talk, please send an email to the current organisers.