When: Thursdays 10-12, Term 3, 2017/2018
Location: MS.03 (weeks 1-2), MS0.4 (weeks 3-10)
Organisers: Marco Schlichting and Ferdinando Zanchetta
Contacts: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Aim and description: The aim of the seminar is to study some Derived Algebraic Geometry (DAG) mostly in the form of Jacob Lurie's thesis. We will go through the foundations of the subject and then we will cover some additional advanced topics, depending on the taste of the participants. Some general references we will follow can be found below. More specialized papers will be listed while we proceed.
This seminar is a follow up seminar of our Infinity categories seminar. But we will review prerequisites.
References: see below.
|Week 1||Marco Schlichting||Motivation and overview.|
|Week 2||Marco Schlichting||Infinity categories for DAG|
|Dylan Madden||Stable infinity categories.|
|Week 4||Dylan Madden||Stable infinity categories II|
|Week 5||Parvez Sarwar||Derived rings and their modules|
|Week 6||Ferdinando Zanchetta||
- Derived algebraic geometry
- We will mainly follow Jacob Lurie's thesis DAG
- Infinity categories
- Stable infinity categories
- Chapter 1 of Lurie's Higher Algebra
- Simplicial rings
- Quillen's unpublished notes Homology of commutative rings
- The relevant chapter in Quillen's Homotopical algebra. Lecture Notes in Mathematics, No. 43
- Section 3 in DAG