I am an MSc student at MathSys II CDT. My main research interests are mathematical and computational biology and biophysical modelling.
University of Warwick, Coventry, UK
- MSc Mathematics of Systems (Autumn 2021 - present) (MSc leading to PhD)
- BSc (Hons) Mathematics and Physics (Autumn 2018 - Summer 2021)
First Class Honours
- Quantitative modelling of tissue morphogenesis using vertex models
(MSc Individual project, summer 2022)
Supervised by Dr Timothy Saunders, working in the Saunders Lab; with external collaborator Dr James Briscoe from The Francis Crick Institute and Dr Jose Munoz from Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya, Spain.
- Cyclists' cardiac conundrum
(MSc Group project, spring 2022)
Supervised by Prof Colm Connaughton; and external partner Ian Green from Crickles; with group members Andrew Nugent and Jack Buckingham.
- From stochastic model of single neurons to neuronal population
(BSc Final year project, autumn 2020 - spring 2021)
Supervised by Prof Magnus Richardson.
- Modelling the impact of vaccination on the spread of multi-strain dengue virus in South East Asia
(URSS Project, summer 2020)
Supervised by Prof Michael Tildesley and Dr Warren Tenant.
- Postgraduate student project partner for WIHEA's project: Creating a 'Support the Supporter' resource for Undergraduate Student Research.
- Research assistant at Global Nano Network.
- Student director of International Conference of Undergraduate Research (ICUR) 2021.