LecturesThis year I will be lecturing the following locally:
- One of the ST343 Topics in Data Science -- Modelling the Written Word;
- ST407 Monte Carlo Methods; and
- the OxWaSP Stochastic Simulation module, with Arnaud Doucet
- I will be lecturing the APTS Computer Intensive Statistics module again in 2018, this year together with Paul Jenkins.
- I will be talking about particle filters at the CIRM Masterclass on Bayesian Statistics in October 2018.
Warwick students currently following taught causes might be interested in these opportunities to become involved in statistically-oriented research.
Please feel free to visit my office without making an appointment during the following times:
Please sign up to see me at the end of term one on one of the following days:
Please email me (a dot m dot johansen at warwick dot ac dot uk) to arrange an appointment. Similarly, if you need to speak to me more urgently or are unable to attend at these times for any reason then please email me and I'll try to make mutually convenient alternative arrangements.