Each Academic Department is responsible for maintaining the definitive version of the Course Regulations on their own website. By definition, the Course Regulations must provide the following information:
- A list of Core and Optional modules by year of study
The required volume of credits at each level of study
The relative credit weighting across the years of study for the final degree classification
2023-2024 Course Handbooks
- The modules listed in these handbooks are those available in the 2023-2024 academic year.
- Those modules listed in the 2022-2023 course handbooks must not be considered the definitive list of modules for future years.
- There are two sets of handbooks, one for those commencing their studies in 2022-23 or later and one set for those that started their programme before 2022/23. If you took a period of temporary withdrawal or resit without residence, then you are governed by the regulations in force at the time your commenced your course in this department and the modules available to you are listed in the for the cohort you are studying with.
- Please note that pre-printed versions of the Course Handbooks that are produced prior to the commencement of the academic year cannot be updated to reflect changes to the regulations. Therefore, only the online version of the Course Handbooks (available when you are signed in) can be considered to be the definitive version of the Course Regulations.
Handbooks for students who started in 2022/23 or later
These handbooks are for students that started Year 1 in or after the 2022/23 academic year.
The intercalated Year Handbook, Handbook for External Students taking ST Modules and handbooks for those who commenced their degrees before 2022/23 are only available to members of the university and you must sign-in to view these.