Probability at Warwick (P@W)
We are open to applications from highly motivated students who are interested in pursuing a PhD in our research group. For more information follow the link in the header.
Research in Probability
Our research team is a large and diverse group with a wide range of backgrounds and research interests. Click on the header for more information about the research areas that are covered.
On an annual basis, early career researchers in probability can apply for:
- Zeeman Assistant Professorship (Maths job openings)
- Harrison Assistant Professorship (Stats job openings)
- Warwick Institute of Advance Studies postdoctoral fellowship
- CRiSM postdoctoral fellowship
Apply for a grant
We can help you apply for and host at P@W a fellowship from one of the main research funding agencies:
- EPSRC fellowships
- Royal Society University Research Fellowships
- Royal Society Dorothy Hodgkin Fellowships
- Marie Curie Individual Fellowships
- URKI Future Leaders Fellowships
The probability group in Warwick has been in existence for decades. Click above to explore our archive of past research events and completed PhD theses.
Staff with interests in Probability
Current PhD students
Visiting Research Students
Visiting research students need to submit an application via the admissions portal and receive a formal offer from the university. For Visiting students, fees are not charged for the first 12 months of their visit. If they visit for longer than 12 months, fees will be charged at 50% of the standard research fee for each year. Further information can be obtained by emailing email@example.com.
Conferences and workshops
List of events linked to the Probability group at Warwick that will take place in the near future:
- Stochastics, Dynamics, and Geometry Workshop in honour of Peter Baxendale
- Northeast and Midlands Stochastic Analysis Seminar
Webpages of previous events can be accessed from our Archive