I am a third year PhD student working on the applications of rough path signatures to deep learning. My supervisors are Professor Terry Lyons (Oxford), Dr Anastasia Papavasiliou (Warwick) and Dr Hao Ni (UCL). I am a Turing PhD Student, based at The Alan Turing Institute in the British Library, London.
- C. Clausner; A. Antonacopoulos; N. McGregor; D. Wilson-Nunn, "ICFHR2018 Competition on Recognition of Historical Arabic Scientific Manuscripts - RASM2018"
- D. Wilson-Nunn; T. Lyons; A. Papavasiliou; H. Ni, "A Path Signature Approach to Online Arabic Handwriting Recognition", in Proceedings of 2018 IEEE 2nd International Workshop on Arabic and Derived Script Analysis and Recognition, pp 136–139, March 2018.
- D. Wilson-Nunn; A. Chaaban; A. Sezgin; M. S. Alouini, "Antenna Selection for Full-Duplex MIMO Two-Way Communication Systems", in IEEE Communications Letters, vol. 21, no. 6, pp 1373–1376, June 2017. link
- S. A. Alattas; T. Smith; M. Bhatti; D. Wilson-Nunn; S. Donell, "Greater pre-operative anxiety, pain and poorer function predict a worse outcome of a total knee arthroplasty", in Knee Surgery, Sports Traumatology, Arthroscopy, vol. 25, no. 11, pp 3403–3410, November 2017. link
- D. Wilson-Nunn; H. Zenil, "On the Complexity and Behaviour of Cryptocurrencies Compared to Other Markets", on arXiv. link
dwilson-nunn [at] turing [dot] ac [dot] uk