The iMean FINAL programme is now available. Please click HERE
Please note the closing date for registration is *Weds 25th March*
Oral Presentation Guidelines
- Each individual paper will be allocated a 30 minute slot (20 minute talk, followed by 5 minutes for questions). Please adhere to the time limit to allow movement between rooms.
- Please make sure your presentation is PC-compatible (not Mac) and should be on a CD or USB stick.
- If you wish to distribute handouts, please prepare 25 photocopies for your talk in advance. We regret that we cannot provide photocopying or printing facilities at the conference.
- If your presentation uses PowerPoint, multimedia or specialised formatting (fonts, etc) and you wish to have it uploaded in advance please e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org . The deadline for this is no later than 17.00 (BST) Monday 6th April
Poster Presentation Guidelines
- Your poster should be of a standard A0 size, PORTRAIT (NOT landscape).
- We strongly encourage you to use ONE A0 portrait sheet or two A1 sheets and in any case avoid the use of more than 4 sheets. See HERE some further guidelines.
- The author(s) name and affiliation should be at the top of the poster along with a contact e-mail address
Make sure that your poster is readable from a distance (at least the main parts –headings, etc.)
Try to avoid the use of more than 3 colours
- The posters will have to be velcroed onto the display boards: we will provide the Velcro dots. However, please remember to make sure that you bring with you anything else you might need to display your poster. We regret that we cannot provide any stationery at the conference.
- It might be useful to have handouts to distribute to the delegates. Please bring these with you, as we regret that we are unable to provide photocopying or printing facilities at the conference.
- You should ensure that your poster is of a similar high quality as an oral presentation
- Please produce your poster according to the guidelines – you will then be sure it will ‘fit’ on the display boards provided
- During the poster session, presenters should remain near their poster to answer any questions though posters will stay on display for as long as possible.