Thank you for choosing to be an important part of an exciting postgraduate student conference with us this year. Here is some information that you may need for your preparation and participation.
- Oral presentation will consist of a 20 minute talk followed by 10 minutes of questions and discussion.
- If you wish to distribute handouts during your presentation, please prepare 20 - 30 copies.
- Each room is equipped with a data projector and a computer with Microsoft Office 2007. Should you require any other equipment, kindly contact us in advance and we shall do our best to accommodate you.
For PowerPoint presentations:
- Please note that the University equipment consists of PCs rather than Apple Macs and that this should be kept in mind when producing your presentations.
- Presentation files should be brought to the conference room on a pen drive or CD.
- Ensure that you have separate backup copies of your presentation sound files.
- The poster session will be held during lunchtime in F1.07 (Engineering Building) on Wednesday, 27 June. Presenters are expected to stand with their posters throughout the session.
- You must design and bring your own A1 (594 × 841 mm) poster to the conference and you will be assigned a numbered display board when you register on-site in the morning.
- Please include a heading on your poster that includes the abstract title, presenter’s name and affiliation.
- If you wish to provide handouts, please prepare 20 - 30 copies.
Certificates will be issued to all presenters during the Warwick International Postgraduate Conference in Applied Linguistics.