This new three week course will help participants to communicate confidently and effectively in the global society through the study of literature and theatre.
The programme is designed for individual university students and small groups and will allow for greater integration with different cultures and nationalities. Students will receive the very best English language support from our experienced team of professional English language tutors, as well as focussed development of their presentation skills with voice workshops and creative writing.
Applications for this course will open in February 2018. For any enquiries please contact us.
Key features of the course
- English language development
- Open Space teaching techniques through drama workshops
- A focus on literature and theatre
- Presentation skills
- Strategies for intercultural communication
- Diverse, creative teaching methods that support learning
- Cultural experience through guided visits include Shakespeare's Globe Theatre in London, The Royal Shakespeare Theatre in Stratford-Upon-Avon and Jane Austen's museum in Bath.
- Accommodation will be on campus, where participants can enjoy all the facilities of this world-leading university.