- A chapter for Democratic Gains and gaps: A Study of the 2007 Kenyan General Elections
Undercurrents of Post-Election Violence in Kenya: Issues in the Long-Term Agenda
- Paper prepared for the African Migration Yearbook 2008
African Diaspora and Remittance Flows: Leveraging Poverty?
- Prospects for Free Movement of Particular Persons in the East African Community: A Plausible Regional Benchmark
Papers Presented at Conferences
- 2009, Civil Society Days (CSD), 3rd Global Forum on Migration and Development (GFMD), Athens, 2-3 November.
Paper 1; Annex;
- 2008, and Mano,W. Zimbabwe, Kenya: Can Africa ‘do’ Democracy?, Coventry Conversations, Coventry University, 17 April.
- 2007, Environmental Impact of Refugees and Internally Displaced Persons in Sub-Saharan Africa, Keynote Address to the African Migration Alliance Biennial Workshop on Climate Change, Environment and Migration, East London, South Africa, 15-16 November.
- 2007, Migration in Southern Africa: Migration Management Initiatives for SADC Member States, This paper was presented at the Roundtable Dialogue on Human Security and Migration in Southern Africa, Institute for Security Studies and the South African Department of Home Affairs in Pretoria, South Africa, 25 July.
- Callousness with the African Diaspora: Whose Perceptions and Aspirations?
- 2005, Internal Displacement of Population in the SADC Region: An Overview, Paper presented at the Seminar on Internal Displacement in the Southern African Development Community (SADC) Region, Gaborone, Botswana, 24-26 August.