|Title: Ethnicity in the 1991 Census|
Volume 1: Demographic characteristics of the ethnic minority populations, David Coleman and John Salt (eds).
1) The ethnic group question in the 1991 Census: a new landmark in British social statistics. David Coleman and John Salt.
2) The ethnic group question in the 1991 Census of population. Martin Bulmer.
3) Non-response to the 1991 Census: the effect on ethnic group enumeration. Stephen Simpson.
4) Size, structure and growth of the ethnic minority populations. David Owen.
5) Immigration and ethnic group. John Salt.
6) The age structure and ageing of the ethnic groups. Tony Warnes.
7) Marriage patterns and inter-ethnic unions. Ann Berrington.
8) Household and family structure among ethnic minority groups. Mike Murphy.
9) Indigenous and older minorities. Paul Compton.
Website: Ethnicity in the 1991 Census