Join our mailing list to receive invitations to a variety of outreach events and activities run by the Department of Economics which are relevant to students, teachers and parents/guardians.
Examples of recent events organised by the Department of Economics include:
- Discover Economics Virtual Series
- Introduction to Economics Event
- International Women's Day: Coffee with Economists
- Pathways to Banking and Finance
We highly recommend that you opt-in to all communications (including those from third parties) to keep informed of all outreach opportunities that you can get involved in. We will only send you communications that promote third party events if they align with our strategic aims to widen participation within economics. Some of the third parties we work closely with include:
- Discover Economics
- The Royal Economics Society
- The Bank of England
- Warwick Student Societies (e.g. Warwick Economics Summit)
Would you like to join our Working Group?
In order to maximise our Widening Participation and Outreach efforts, we are looking for partner schools to work with in achieving our objectives of making economics a more inclusive discipline for:
- students from state schools
- students from under-represented backgrounds
- students who have not studied economics before
If you would like to join this group to offer your valuable advice as a teacher or contact with a school, please tick the third box under communication preferences on the form below. You can opt-out at any time.