Below we provide some useful resources to help you prepare effectively for your upcoming online exams
Resources for All Students
- How to complete your assessments using the AEPLink opens in a new window (University guidance)
- Techniques and Tips for Tackling an Exam (PPT) - COMING SOON
- Guidance on mitigating circumstances and online examsLink opens in a new window (PDF)
- How to use Equation Editor Link opens in a new window- a short video aimed predominantly at symbols and short expressions being inserted within text. For longer equations or sets of expressions, see the guidance below on MathType.
- How to use MathTypeLink opens in a new window - a short video on how to use MathType
- How to type LaTex in Word documentsLink opens in a new window - a short video on how to type equations in Word using LaTex
- View/Download the Statistical Tables for Economists (PDF)Link opens in a new window
Your Exam Rubrics
Find out more about the exam instructions and rubrics for each of your modules.
Frequently Asked Questions
Access a collection of your frrequently asked questions about online exams.
Alternative Exams Portal (AEP)
The Alternative Exams Portal ensures you have easy access to your assessment timetable (previously exam timetable) and your assessments when they go 'live'.Access the AEP
Alternative Assessments Timetable
Information on revised arrangements for online assessments in place of physical exams.