Below we provide some useful resources to help you prepare effectively for your upcoming online exams
Resources for All Students
- A walkthrough of the Alternative Exams Portal (video)
- How to complete your assessments using the AEP (University guidance)
- Techniques and Tips for Tackling an Exam (PPT)
- Guidance on mitigating circumstances and online exams (PDF)
- How to use Equation Editor - a short video aimed predominantly at symbols and short expressions being inserted within text. For longer equations or sets of expressions, see the guidance below on MathType.
- How to use MathType - a short video on how to use MathType
- View/Download the Statistical Tables for Economists (PDF)
Your Exam Rubrics
Find out more about the exam instructions and rubrics for each of your modules.
Frequently Asked Questions
Access a collection of your frrequently asked questions about online exams.
Alternative Exams Portal (AEP)
The Alternative Exams Portal ensures you have easy access to your assessment timetable (previously exam timetable) and your assessments when they go 'live'.Access the AEP
Alternative Assessments Timetable
Information on revised arrangements for online assessments in place of physical exams.