Student Conference Funding Application
Through the UG and PGT Conference Support Grant, the Department can provide conference support for undergraduate and postgraduate taught students to attend and present at various conferences both within the UK and internationally. The support is available for all undergraduate and postgraduate students undertaking a single honours degree within the Department or a joint degree with Economics. Areas of support will include but not be limited to conference registration fees, travel, and accommodation.
Terms and conditions
- To qualify for funding you must have an accepted paper and must be presenting your paper at a conference;
- Funds will be allocated on a first come, first served basis;
- Students are expected to apply to any funding sources that may be provided by the conference organisers, and must show evidence of this in their application;
- Joint degree students must be able to show that the funding application relates to a conference related to work in economics, arising from their study of economics-coded modules.
- Students who are successful in gaining departmental funding will be expected to provide a written report of the conference (format to be determined).