Open Lecture: 99 Days; UK-EU Relations under Theresa May's GovernmentThursday 13 Oct 2016
This open lecture will bring together scholars and professionals from various backgrounds to analyse 99 days of Theresa May's government challenges to UK-EU relations brought about by Brexit.
This interdisciplinary event will tackle issues such as single market access, the economic impact of Brexit, voting behaviour in the referendum and the role of the media in shaping public attitudes towards the EU.
The lecture is organised by the Department of Economics and Warwick Policy Lab (WPL).
- Vera Troeger: PPE Co-Director, Department of Economics, University of Warwick
- Ben Ferrand: Faculty of Law, University of Warwick
- Andreas Murr: Department of Political and International Studies (PAIS) and Warwick Q-Step Centre
- Davide Morisi: Journalist and Researcher at the Centre for Media Pluralism and Freedom (CMPF), European University Institute.
- Anna Wilson: Communications Officer, Young European Movement (YEM)
Tatiana Coutto, Department of Economics and Warwick Policy Lab (WPL), University of Warwick.comments powered by Disqus