Meet our new academic staffWednesday 7 Oct 2015
We would like to wish a warm welcome to the new academic staff starting with the Department this academic year.
We are delighted by these excellent appointments, each of which will add to the diversity of our research and further enhance our student experience.
- Giovanni Ricco - Applied Macroeconomics, Fiscal Policy, Monetary Policy, Models of Imperfect Information
- Lucie Gadenne - Public Finance, Development Economics, Political Economy
- Thiemo Fetzer - Development economics, Political economy and Resource Economics
- Kirill Pogorelskiy - Political economy, Game theory, Mechanism design, Experiments
- Sinem Hidir - Economic Theory, Dynamic Incentive Problems
- Clement Imbert - Development economics; Labour Economics
- Mingli Chen - Econometrics, Big Data
Senior Teaching Fellows
- Nick Zammit - Economic History, Development Economics, Long-Run Growth, Models of Imperfect Information
- Stefania Paredes Fuentes - Macroeconomics, Institutional Economics