Warwick expert continues to discuss Greek debt and Eurozone in multiple media appearancesMonday 6 Jul 2015
Dr Dennis Novy has continued to feature in the media over the recent weeks, delivering his expert advice and opinions on the Greek debt and what it means for the Eurozone.
Dr Novy has made multiple appearances, featuring in both pre-recorded and live TV and radio interviews. He has been offering his expert view as the situation in Greece has unfolded and has featured in the media throughout the various developments.
The appearances made by Dr Novy include:
- multiple live BBC News Channel and Sky News interviews
- live radio interview on the Shane O'Connor's Breakfast Show, available on the BBC Coventry & Warwickshire iPlayer (starting at 1:51:35).
- video interview for Voice of America, discussing how the Greek debt deal is only a short-term fix (appearance from 00:56).
- RAI Italian TV interview (starting at 42:08)
- live TV appearance on Al Jazeera Newshour
- radio interview with eFM, Korea's No. 1 Foreign Language radio station, with a particular focus on the global economic implications.
Dr Dennis Novy has featured on many TV stations discussing the Greek debt situation.