New staff join Warwick EconomicsFriday 11 Sep 2020
We are pleased to announce that the following new members of staff have joined the Department of Economics:
- Caroline Elliott, Professor in Economics (Teaching Focused)
- Stefano Caria, Associate Professor
- Natalia Zinovyeva, Associate Professor
- Ludovica Gazze, Assistant Professor
- Ao Wang, Assistant Professor
- Andreas Stegmann, Assistant Professor
Congratulations on becoming new members of our community. We hope that you find your new positions rewarding and challenging. Welcome to the Department of Economics at Warwick!
Head of Department, Professor Jeremy Smith said:
“I am very pleased to welcome this group of talented academics into our dynamic and diverse community of staff and students. Our ongoing success in research, teaching and learning reflects the dedication and outstanding work delivered by all individuals across the Department and I am pleased to see the team expand with these new individuals.
On behalf of all of my colleagues in the Department and the wider University I extend my delight in welcoming you in the Department and hope that you all settle into the Department and find your new roles exciting and fulfilling.”