The XVI European Workshop on General Equilibrium was organized jointly by the Department of Economics at Queen Mary, University of London, and the Centre for Research in Economic Theory and it Applications, CRETA, of the University of Warwick. It took place on June 9 - 10, 2007, in the campus of the University of Warwick.
The European Workshop on General Equilibrium allows participants to present and be informed of the latest developments in general equilibrium theory and its applications in other areas of economics, such as macroeconomic and monetary theory, public economics, and the theory of finance. Research in related areas, such as game theory, is presented too.
The event included the III Debreu Lecture, delivered by Professor Andreu Mas-Colell, of Universitat Pompeu Fabra, and the First CRETA Lecture on Economic Theory, delivered by Professor Jean-François Mertens, of Université Catholique de Louvain. The program of the Workshop is available here.
- Nizar Allouch, Queen Mary, University of London
- Bernard Cornet, University of Kansas and Université Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne
- Andrés Carvajal, University of Warwick
- Sayantan Ghosal, University of Warwick
- Piero Gottardi, Universita’ Ca’ Foscari di Venezia
- Paola Manzini, Queen Mary, University of London
- Marco Mariotti, Queen Mary, University of London
- Herakles Polemarchakis, University of Warwick
- Myrna Wooders, Vanderbilt University and University of Warwick