Undergraduate Programme Administrator
Jo Turrall, Programmes Manager (UG)Professional Services Team OrganogramLink opens in a new window
Phone: +44 (0)24 765 50990
Email: Bethany dot Cox at warwick dot ac dot uk
Working hours: Monday to Thursday: 8:00am to 4:30pm, Friday 8:00am to 3:30pm
To deliver high quality administrative support for the Department’s undergraduate teaching programmes and help to ensure the effective and efficient operation of the Department’s Undergraduate Office.
- Providing advice to UG students on all aspects of their degree course.
- Maintaining and processing UG student records and managing module registration.
- Managing the operation of systems and procedures for the setting, collection and marking of UG assessed work
- Collating and maintaining mitigating circumstances information.
- Implementing the Department’s examination processes to include the production of examination papers for UG modules, arrangements for special circumstances and confirming invigilators.
I started at the University of Warwick in 2019, initially as part of the Education Policy and Quality team, before joining the
Economics Department in February 2020 as an Examinations Assistant. I moved to the UG Office as a Programme Administrator in September 2022.
Previously I have worked across a number of universities, and interned with the University of Leicester as a Digital Strategist.
I also obtained a degree in Geography (BA) from the University of Leicester in 2017.