Postgraduate Teaching and Learning Manager (Taught Degrees)
Providing operational, administrative and managerial support to both academic staff and students engaged in the Department’s taught postgraduate teaching and learning.
- Ensuring the effective and efficient delivery of postgraduate modules.
- Managing the provision of student support for postgraduate teaching programmes.
- Preparing PGT Exam Grids and mitigating circumstances information for Exams Boards/Chair’s Action Meetings.
- Supporting Postgraduate Admissions through Open Days, student visits, Live Chats and communicating with prospective students.
- Organising the completion of DIETS, temporary withdrawals, course transfers and contact points for Postgraduate Taught Courses
- Contributing to the development of academic policy and long term strategy, the assurance of quality of provision and the design of the Department’s postgraduate teaching programmes.
I have fifteen years of administrative experience within higher education. After completing my MA degree in Economics at Cambridge University, I joined Imperial College London on a Management Training Scheme. I have subsequently worked as a Departmental Administrator within the Faculty of Medicine at Imperial College, and started at Warwick University in July 2013.
Telephone: +44 (0)24 765 22983
Email: C dot Andrews at warwick dot ac dot uk
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, 8.30am - 4.30pm