Telephone: +44 (0)24 765 23750
Fax: +44 (0)24 765 23032
Email: J dot A dot K dot Cave at warwick dot ac dot uk
Advice and feedback hours
- Winter term (Weeks 1-10)
- Spring term (Weeks 15-24)
- Summer term (Weeks 30-49)
- Regulation and impact assessment
- Economic Theory
- Financial economics
- Data science and AI (including data ethics and algorithmic regulation)
- Industrial Economics.
Combined voting/economic games, regulatory design and evaluation, implementation and mechanism design, telecommunications and internet policy, governance of livestock disease, complexity in (esp.) healthcare systems, games played on networks, procurement and innovation, sustainable development, privacy, identity and trust, eGovernment.
- Term 1
- Term 2
View a list of recent publications.
- Mathematics and Economics degree course Director
- MORSE representative
- Boards of Faculty of Science and Social Science representative
- Research Income