Telephone: +44 (0)24 761 50047
Email: Subham dot Kailthya at warwick dot ac dot uk
Term 2 A&F hours : Monday, 10am-12noon (Room S0.86) [book here]
RAE only: Friday, 10:30am - 11:30am (Room S0.86), [book here]. Note that we will have presentations during weeks 5-7 at our regular class hours.
I am a Teaching Fellow in Economics at the University of Warwick, UK. I obtained my Ph.D. in economics from the University of Reading, UK.
My personal website is [here].
- Productivity Analysis
- Transportation and Economic Activity
- Impact of Weather Shocks
- Applied Micro.
- EC122: Statistical Techniques A (Module Leader)
- EC902: Quantitative Methods: Econometrics A (Lecturer + Tutor)
- EC976: Econometrics (WBS, Lecturer)
- EC205: Development Economics (Macroeconomics) (Tutor)
- EC331: Research in Applied Economics
- EC959: MSc Dissertation Supervision
Kailthya, S. and Kambhampati, U., Road to Productivity: Effects of Roads on Total Factor Productivity in Indian Manufacturing, Journal of Comparative Economics, forthcoming.
Kailthya, S. and Kambhampati, U., Political Competition and Public Health (under review)
Hui, N., Kailthya, S. and Kambhampati, U.(2015) Infrastructural Development and Firm Efficiency in India (1999–2007), Review of Development and Change, Vol XX, No.2