Thursday 4 July 2019
Following the success of the Year 12 Law Discovery Day in March, Warwick Law School are holding another Taster Day for Year 12 students who are thinking about studying Law at university.
The day will include:
- A series of lectures from leading Warwick Law School academics
- Advice from our admissions team on making the perfect application and the UCAS process
- Update on the new Solicitor Qualifying Exam (SQE)
- Insight into life as a law student from our student ambassadors
Students are responsible for making their own way onto campus, however, staff are welcome to attend as well if you would like to bring a group of students.
The Taster Day is free of charge.
Who can apply?
This event is likely to be oversubscribed so priority will be given to students who are in Year 12 at a non selective state school/college and meet at least two of the following criteria:
- Come from a home where neither parent attended university
- Eligible for free school meals
- Attend a school with below average exam performance*
- Attend a school with above the national average entitlement to Free School Meals*
- Live in a low participation neighbourhood as defined by home postcode^
- Live or have lived in local authority care
^ Check your home postcode