Support for Legal Skills
Do you need help with your legal skills? There are lots of resources available within the Law School and across the Univesity to help you with your studies.
- Academic Skills: For help with referencing, researching and academic writing skills. Undergraduate | Postgraduate
- Law School Moodle Book: Designed by law students for law students, this Moodle Book called 'WOLC: Subject Specific Learning in Law' is a database of materials and resources to assist you through your studies.
- Academic Integrity: Familiarise yourself with the information on poor academic practice, cheating and plagiarism in our Academic Integrity Guidelines and discuss specific issues as and when they arise with your module tutors and/or personal tutor.
- Library Resources: Visit the library website to find library resources, opening hours, contact details and support services.
- Law Library Guide: Visit the library’s subject guide for law to find books, journals and databases, and access study, referencing and legal research skills support
- Quick Access Links to Library Resources: LexisLibrary and Westlaw Edge UK
- Quick Access to Reading Lists: You can access your Talis Aspire Reading List directly as well as from links in Moodle. Search for your reading list by module code, title or leader.