Support for Legal Skills
Do you need help with your legal skills? There are lots of resources available within the Law School and across the Univesity to help you with your studies.
- Academic Skills: For help with referencing, researching and academic writing skills. Undergraduate | Postgraduate
- Law School Moodle Book: Designed by law students for law students, this Moodle Book called 'WOLC: Subject Specific Learning in Law' is a database of materials and resources to assist you through your studies.
- Academic Integrity: Familiarise yourself with the information on poor academic practice, cheating and plagiarism in our Academic Integrity guidelines and discuss specific issues as and when they arise with your module tutors and/or personal tutor.
- Academic Writing Programme: Do you need help with your writing? The University offers a range of support for both undergraduate and postgraduate students. Find out more.
- Library Resources: Visit the library webpages for additional support and assistance during your studies.
- Quick Access Links to Library Resources: LexisLibrary and WestLaw
- Quick Access to Reading Lists: You can access the Talis Aspire Reading List here. You will need to log in with your Warwick ID and can then search for the reading list for your module by title, code or module leader. However, there is a direct link to the reading lists for each module on the relevant Moodle page.