- United States Foreign Policy
- International Peace and Conflict Resolution
- Social Enterprise
- International Economic Relations
- International Communication and International Media
- International Development and Development Management
- Global Governance, Politics, and Security
- Ethics, Peace, and Global Affairs
- Global Environmental Policy
- Natural Resources and Sustainable Development
- Comparative and Regional Studies
The curriculum connects a rigorous academic education in theory, methodology, and economics to practical experiences. You will find that many faculty members are also practitioners, with a wealth of knowledge in theory and practice that they are eager to share.
On the MIS programme, you will also be afforded many practical opportunities to apply the knowledge learned in the classroom. For example, the popular practicum series conveys real world experience in project management and consulting, you can attend professional development workshops in skills institutes, and the Career Services team is available to give advice and guidance on planning your next career move. Additionally, you can apply to do an internship after completing your studies through the Optional Practical Training scheme.
Your Double Degree will culminate in a capstone project where you will synthesise the knowledge and methodologies learned from both universities into one piece of unique research.