- United States Foreign Policy
- International Peace and Conflict Resolution
- Social Enterprise
- International Economic Relations
- International Communication and International Media
- International Development and Development Management
- Global Governance, Politics, and Security
- Ethics, Peace, and Global Affairs
- Global Environmental Policy
- Natural Resources and Sustainable Development
- Comparative and Regional Studies
The curriculum connects a rigorous academic education in theory, methodology, and economics to practical experiences. You will find that many faculty members are also practitioners with a wealth of knowledge in theory and practice that they are eager to share.
On the MIS programme, you will also be afforded many practical opportunities to apply the knowledge learned in the classroom through internships in your field of interest, the popular practicum series that conveys real world experience in project management and consulting, and professional development workshops in skills institutes. You may also choose to participate in schemes such as SIS's Student-Alumni Mentoring Programme, through which you can be matched with an alumni partner for a year who will advise you on your career and educational goals.
Your Double Degree will culminate in a capstone project where you will synthesise the knowledge and methodologies learned from both universities into one piece of unique research.