The Black Panthers: Film Screening and Panel Discussion - 26th November, 6pm Warwick Arts Centre
Debt, Experience and Contemporary Critique - 24th February, 4-7pm A0.23, FME Building, Social Sciences.
Angelos Mouzakitis (University of Crete) - Imagination, Critique and Praxis in Ricoeur's hermeneutics - Monday 29th February R2.41 5pm
Debate: What Shoud Be Our Attitude Towards Risk – Precautionary Or Proactionary? Dr Rupert Read (University of East Anglia) and Prof Steve Fuller (Warwick Sociology) - Friday, 3rd March, 5-7pm, S0.13
Whatever Happened to the Idea of Imperialism? - 18th May, 10am-7pm, registration and details
Social Theory Centre Annual Lecture: Professor Paul Gilroy 'There Ain't No Black in the Union Jack - Thirty Years On' - 24th May, 5-6.30pm MS.01
Joyful Ontologies a workshop - 25th May.
Authority and Political Technologies 2016: Biopolitical Matters - : Key notes: Didier Fassin, Kathryn Yusoff, Celia Lury/Claire Blencowe June 13th-14th.
- Exploring Stigma & Shame: An Interdisciplinary Workshop (14th May 2015)
- STC Annual Lecture with Imogen Tyler: Classificatory Struggles: Class, Culture and Inequality in Neoliberal Times (13th May)
- Theories & Methodologies Cluster, APT Symposium Occupational Hazards: Theories and Methodologies (Palestine/Kashmir) workshop (May 7th). Authority & Political Technologies Dialogues and Works in Progress (May 8th)
- Frantz Fanon: Concerning the Psychoanalysis and Cosmopolitanism of Violence (18th March)
- Narcissism and Melancholia: Reflections on a Century (11th & 12th March)
- Everyday Market Lives (13th February)
- For a Social reconstruction: W.E.B. Du Bois, Stuart Hall and Segregated Sociology (4th February)
- Evolutionary Sociology: New Paradigm or Old Hat? (22nd January)
- Why So Little, Why So Much?: Change in English Society Since the Time of Defoe (22nd January)
- Are We All 'Post-Racial' Yet? (26th November 2014)