IKON supervises a number of PhD projects, and IKON scholarships provide funding for new students. Our current wishlist for future studentships includes:
- The challenges of translation in healthcare innovation
- International comparative studies of innovation
- The organization and management of biomedical innovation and clinical trials
- The study of the journey of innovations from a non-diffusionist perspective
- Discourses of knowledge
- Practice-based studies of knowing, learning and attention in organisation
- The changing nature of expertise
- New modes of learning in organizations
- The role of social networks in commercializing innovation
- The impact of project-based organizing on informal communities of practice within organizations
- The evaluation of human capital and its implications for management practice
Applications for scholarships are currently being invited and more information is available here.
Further information on the doctoral programme at Warwick Business School and details of how to apply, can be found on the WBS website.
If you have any comments or queries concerning IKON, please email ikon at wbs dot ac dot uk.