IKON is comprised of a distributed network of researchers working in the area of innovation, knowledge and organizational networks.
Full time IKON staff at Warwick are:
- Professor Davide Nicolini - Director of IKON
- Professor Jacky Swan - co-Director of IKON
- Dr Rachel Manning
- Dr Ila Bharatan
IKON colleagues in other Warwick groups / institutions include:
- Professor Sue Newell (University of Warwick)
- Dr Katharina Dittrich (University of Warwick)
- Dr Jeanne Mengis (University of Lugano, Switzerland) (also a WBS Associate Fellow)
- Dr Bjørn Erik Mørk (BI Norwegian Business School) (also a WBS Associate Fellow)
- Professor Harry Scarbrough (Cass Business School)
- Professor Mike Bresnen (University of Manchester)
- Professor Maxine Robertson (Queen Mary, University of London)
IKON is pleased to welcome visiting academics.
Previous visitors have included Professor Paul Carlile (Associate Professor of Management and Information Systems, Boston University School of Management); Rodrigo Malgaes Ribeiro from UFMG, Brazil; Mohammad Rezazade Mehrizi, from VU Amsterdam, The Netherlands; Gabriel Van Bunnen (Université Catholique de Louvain, Belgium); Dr David Meacheam of the University of Newcastle, NSW, Australia; Jan Storgårds from the Helsinki School of Economics, Finland; Claus Jørgensen from the Institute of Business and Technology at Aarhus University, Denmark.
Details will appear here when available.