IKON is comprised of a distributed network of researchers working in the area of innovation, knowledge and organizational networks.
Full time IKON staff at Warwick are:
IKON colleagues in other Warwick groups / institutions include:
- Professor Sue NewellLink opens in a new window (University of Warwick)
- Dr Katharina DittrichLink opens in a new window (University of Warwick)
- Dr Jeanne Mengis (University of Lugano, Switzerland) (also a WBS Associate Fellow)
- Dr Bjørn Erik MørkLink opens in a new window Link opens in a new window(BI Norwegian Business School) (also a WBS Associate Fellow)
- Professor Harry Scarbrough (Bayes Business School)
- Professor Mike Bresnen (University of Manchester)
- Professor Maxine Robertson (Queen Mary, University of London)
- Dr Julius KobLink opens in a new window (University of Warwick)
- Dr Matthias TagerLink opens in a new window (University of Warwick)
- Dr Matt HurstLink opens in a new window (University of Warwick)
IKON is pleased to welcome visiting academics.
Previous visitors have included Professor Paul Carlile (Associate Professor of Management and Information Systems, Boston University School of Management); Rodrigo Malgaes RibeiroLink opens in a new window from UFMG, Brazil; Mohammad Rezazade MehriziLink opens in a new window, from VU Amsterdam, The Netherlands; Gabriel Van Bunnen (Université Catholique de Louvain, Belgium); Dr David Meacheam of the University of Newcastle, NSW, Australia; Jan Storgårds from the Helsinki School of Economics, Finland; Claus Jørgensen from the Institute of Business and Technology at Aarhus University, Denmark.
Details will appear here when available.