Please use the following link for the online application. To complete your application you need the following supporting documents:
- A research proposal.
- 2 academic references.
- Undergraduate degree transcripts.
- Masters degree transcripts (when completed).
- English Language Certificate (when required).
- GRE or GMAT is not mandatory, but it is highly recommended.
An application will only be considered complete if all supporting documents are provided. We encourage early applications. Important application deadlines:
- 18 January 2019 is the application deadline for a candidate to be considered for all scholarships available.
- 22 January 2019 is the application deadline for a candidate to be considered for an ESRC scholarship.
- 5 April 2019 is the application deadline for a candiate to be considered for the second round of WBS scholarships.
- 30 June 2019 is the final deadline for any consideration without funding. International students should apply at least one month earlier than this deadline.
Duration: 4 years.
Entry Requirements: Preferably First Class Honours (bachelors) degree (or equivalent). Master’s degree in a related subject.
The GRE or GMAT is not a formal requirement for admission, but it is strongly recommended.
English Language Requirements: See information in the following link.
Course Fees: The estimated tuition fees for 2019 entry to our Doctoral Programme are £4,347 for UK/EU full-time students. The estimated tuition fees for overseas students are £17,900 per year full-time.
When to Apply: We strongly encourage early applications.To be considered for all available scholarships, the application must be submitted by 18 January 2019.
The final deadline for any consideration is 30 June 2019.