Thank you to all of our donors and well done to recipients!
Every year, Warwick receives donations from alumni, friends, trusts and foundations. Many of these are given to the areas of greatest need at Warwick, and shared out between important projects by our committee, led by Provost Chris Ennew.
We're now delighted to announce that, thanks to the generosity of donors given last academic year, the projects listed below will be funded or partly funded by donations.
To everyone who donates to these funds, thank you for making so many amazing things possible at Warwick.
- Student experience projects
- Crowdfunding Matched Funding from Alumni
- Debating as a teaching tool to improve student engagement and academic literacy
- Warwick Undergraduate Advance Programme
- Work Experience Bursaries & Internships
- Student's Union projects
- Interdisciplinary Postgraduate Conference Workshop Programme
- POC at Warwick
- Reshaping Sport Campaign
- Summer of Love
- SU Community parent/carer social scheme
- Research and academic projects
- Philosophy in a Time of Crisis (Philosophy department)
- Community projects
- Moving Image Lab (Warwick Arts Centre)
- Warwick Graduate Internships (Student Careers & Skills)
- Give it a Go Activities (Warwick Volunteers)
- Kidz Camp (Warwick Volunteers)
- Warwickshire’s Windrush Histories (History department)
Once again, well done to all the winners and thank you to our donors. We can't wait to see the impact of these projects in years to come!
Would you like to make a gift to help future students, community or research projects at Warwick like these? Use our secure online donation form and choose 'the areas of greatest need'.
Are you a member of staff interested in applying for funding? Bids will open again in 2019.
Read about three recipients of last year's funding (2017/18)
Dr. Robert Dallmann is researching how circadian rhythms and breast cancer tumours could be interlinked
Warwick Volunteers ran Kidz Camp again thanks to the fund
As part of our outreach programme, local children explored advanced subjects through the medium of virtual reality