Submit a short video exploring how we may work, live and thrive in the post-pandemic future for the chance to win up to £700 prize money!
In collaboration with GEFCO UK,we invite all registered students (UG, PGT, PGR and Alumni) at the University of Warwick to participate in an exciting video competition capturing your predictions for the future of work in a post-COVID era.
Organisations are faced with an unprecedented opportunity to re-create their work model and plant the seeds for long-term value creation. By acting boldly now, they can define a future of work that is more flexible, digital, and purposeful.
The goal of this competition is to combine your own experiences and foresight thinking to redesign the perfect working day, one that achieves organisational goals while ensuring employees achieve the best possible personal life.
Entries are required to address at least one of the following three pillars:
Video entries should:
- Answer the question: What would constitute a "perfect" day at work for you post-COVID-19?
- And fit within at least one of the 3 pillars
- Be a maximum of 5 minutes long
- Be either a recording including yourself, a voice-over of a selection of illustrations/videos/photos, or a combination of both.
- Be submitted on behalf of 1 student or as a team of up to 2 students
- Submit your entry before the deadline of 28th May 2021
- 14th June- Finalists Announced
- Live Event- 30th June