Internal Funding Opportunities
For more information please visit Research and Impact ServicesLink opens in a new window
External Funding Opportunities
- Research Professional - Funding resource where you can search for and save funding opportunities as well as set-up funding alerts. View saved funding opportunitiesLink opens in a new window
- Browse funding opportunities and news from Research Councils UK and other key funders.
- Horizon 2020 - find out about EU funding opportunities for your research or innovation project.
- Researchers with caring responsibilities: Research Council support
In addition, support for translational research and research impact is available, specifically via the following externally funded programmes:
- BBSRC Flexible Talent Mobility Account;
- EPSRC Impact Acceleration Account;
- ESRC Impact Acceleration Account;
- Faculty of Arts Impact Fund;
Researchers that are interested in applying for funds in any of these impact programmes should contact their departmental R&IS Research Impact Manager in the first instance.
Student Funding Opportunities
The following sources of funding are also available at Warwick:
- Enterprise at Warwick funding (The Student Enterprise Fund and The Social Enterprise Challenge)
- Lord Rootes Memorial Fund
- Monash-Warwick Alliance Student-led Activity Scheme
- Opportunity Fund
- Retired Staff Association Bursaries
- Undergraduate Research Support Scheme (URSS)
If you have any questions, please contact our administrator.